2. Conversation starters : Conversation Starters is an app to get the conversation going and could be used in a a group small or large.
3. Haiku Deck : An i pad app you can use to create stories with and for students. Here are some for School Counsellors:
5. Stress relief : Breathe2Relax is an app that will help students. It is a portable stress management tool which provides detailed information on the effects of stress on the body and instructions and practice exercises to help users learn the stress management skill called diaphragmatic breathing.
6. Toxic thinking : A great app for students. Toxic Thinking app is an app that explains what toxic thinking is as well as listing triggers and appropriate actions.
7. Who’s Frank? :An anti-bullying app designed by Mount Royal University in collaboration with MRU and Bishop Carroll High School’s movement against anti bullying . Who’s Frank Anti- bullying app . See more here: #whosfrankyyc .
There are so many great apps to use. Please share your favourites in the comments below.