- Just for Today I will think about what makes me happy and snowball ( use paper snowball or a real one if there is any snow) any negative thoughts away. Barb Brown
- Just for Today I will visit my old neighbourhood and call an old friend. Graham Kennedy
- Just for Today I will acknowledge that I am worthy and loved . Louise Hamilton
- Just for Today I will learn a new skill and tomorrow a new life skill. Kim Souillet
- Just for Today when I brush my teeth I will pretend that I am a zookeeper brushing a hippos teeth. Carol Stevenson
- Just for Today I will read my favourite book. Kate Kucharski
- Just for Today I will smile and wave at every person who passes by my house. Susan Viveiros
- Just for Today I will tell my teacher about the things I do well and help them understand what makes me feel happy and safe. Verena Roberts
- Just for Today I will reflect on where I have been, where I have gone, and the road I have built upon, I will take a step forward into the unknown world with familiar faces … holding hands would be nice too Kristen Copes
- Just for Today I will call, text or video chat a peer who needs encouragement. Cynthia Nunnally Morton
Yesterday we published 101 Ways to Kickstart Your Day In A Positive Way : A Guide for Educators Parents and Students. Erin and I love the response we are getting. Thanks George Couros for inspiring the post and for sharing our thoughts. We were hoping that educators would use them and they are already doing just that. Here is one from a school in Missouri …
We would love it if you would continue sharing and using. If you have a Just for Today thought please share it with us.
Just for Today we hope your day is filled with wonderful people who bring you love and joy.
One thought on “10 Ways To Kick Start Your Day Just for Today”