2021 was an extremely challenging year for me. Loss, Covid in many of my family members, eye issues (plenty of those), plus many other unpleasant life experiences, so I need a new story for this next chapter. I need to bring passion back into my life. Life will always bring us tough times, some years more than others.
- I will look forward to each day, creating new ways to find hope for myself.
- I will do new things.
- I will change my story to one of true acceptance of all the things I cannot change.
- I will focus on opportunities instead of obstacles.
- I will give more love to myself and those around me.
- I will remember to be grateful that I am alive and acknowledge that I have much to look forward to.
- I will choose to live fully as much as humanly possible each day.
- I will be a better version of myself.
- I will recognize that I am human and will have sad times, but I will not stay in those feelings.
I’m not finished yet and neither are you. It’s a new year … it’s a new day to really live. #walkalongwithme