Take time to explore all the fabulous things about the city you live in. Take time to support local.
Calgary is a beautiful city. Get out and walk. It is great for your well being. There are so many places to walk in this fabulous city.
- Live life just for today in a meaningful way.
2. Let go.
3. If you are in doubt DON’T.
4. You are not your thoughts.
5. Control your thoughts before they control you.
6. Gratitude is the attitude that helps us take personal responsibility for improving our lives.
7. Do a small good deed as much as possible.
8. See problems as challenges that with help can be overcome
9. Surround yourself with those that lift you up not tear you down (even from a distance).
10. Choose HOPE
I think I’d rather be here today. It’s the view from where our summer cottage is. The photo was taken by my neighbour. Who would not feel better looking out at this ?
It is up to you!
For who you are and all you do. These goodies are just for you.
No better time to be all that you can be. Just do it!
This was a sign on a walk with a dear friend of mine and it rings so true. I want to live fully every moment I can especially during this pandemic.
Living fully means different things to different people. For me I try to make as many moments of my life count that I can. It also means sometimes I just veg in front of Netflix escaping into another world for a period of time.
Whatever you choose to do each day make sure it is living as fully as you possibly can spending time with those you care about any way you can.
When I paint the worries of the world just go away. What about you?