I like to use spinners with students and they like them too especially the little guys. Here is an example of a Just For Today spinner. You can make one too they are easy to do at wheeldecide.com.
You can also check out some of my other spinners:
Positive sayings wheel
What can I do today? wheel
if you’d like to try another wheel maker click on how to create spinning wheels.
1. I will face this school year with strength and demonstrate my leadership skills. I will lead from my heart with courage.
2. I will bring my best to school each day helping as many students as possible, wherever and whenever possible.
3. I will live just for today helping students and staff while taking care of myself.
4. I will radiate confidence, strength and hope in all I do.
5. I will be brave and model bravery for my students and staff.
6. I will practice being grateful each day as I enter the school building or my workplace wherever that may be.
7. I will look at all the possibilities and opportunities this time offers me.
8. I will open my heart to the staff and students I work with focusing on their strengths.
9. I will celebrate all that is right in my school and in the world.
10. In my words, actions and deeds, I will let go of fears and embrace love, joy and hope. I know that being a School Counsellor is what I am meant to do and be.