When it comes to AI Counsellors need to be knowledgeable and keep up to date. Your voice and expertise matter. How are you learning more about AI? When thinking about the impact of AI it can be both intriguing and alarming. What are your thoughts?
Artificial Intelligence (AI) and YOU
- How can AI be used to enhance your counselling process?
- What are the potential benefits and drawbacks of incorporating AI in counselling?
- How might the increasing use of virtual assistants and virtual counsellors, chatterbots, impact the counselling profession? How will you adapt to these changes and continue to provide effective services?
- How can AI be used to complement human intelligence in the counselling process?
- What ethical considerations should be taken into account when using therapeutic AI in counselling?
- How will you address the potential impact of AI on the therapeutic relationship?
- How will you navigate the emotional connection that some clients/ students may have with computer programs?
- What do you think about therapeutic robots like Paro ?
- How will you continue to prioritize the therapeutic relationship in a world increasingly influenced by technology?
- How might technology enhance or detract from the therapeutic alliance?
- What steps will you take to advocate for your profession and address ethical considerations surrounding the use of AI in counselling?
- How can you collaborate with others who are interested in AI?
There is so much to consider. How will you stay informed and educated about emerging AI technologies? You can start by joining AI and You: Etmooc 2. It’s never too late to learn something new.